Top 6 Things To Do in Prague!
Prague is a beautiful European city located in the Czech Republic. Personally, Prague is the best city in Europe for one of these Trav'lovers (me). Studying and reading about this amazing city holds no comparison to actually stepping foot off of the plane; taking the bus down to the Old Town; and sipping on a cold Pilsner Urquell, while adoring the breathe-taking gothic architecture that has made this city, undeniably, one of the must-visit places on your European travel lists! Wifey and I enjoyed some amazing things on our recent trip there. Quite frankly, there are too many attractions to name in this list, so I focused on the attractions we absolutely must do again once we go back a second time (third for me lol). This list is no ranking, but rather a simple list of the things we did first to last! Also, I know that we usually do "Top 5" list, but I had to do 6! SO...Here is our top 6 things to do while in Prague:
1. Charles Bridge- Last year I went to Prague by myself to take the LSAT. One of the few things I got to do was take a nice, autumn stroll on the Charles bridge. It can get crowded, but the views of the Vltava River, the History (was once a place of execution), and it's Bohemian-styled stone statues, make the Charles Bridge a must walk, or see on your Prague journey!2. Prague Ghosts and Legends Museum- I want to be perfectly honest: we were both scared to go to this! Well, me more than her LOL. But nonetheless, we braved one of Prague's many, spooky attractions. There really aren't words to describe all of the legends that exist in the region. It makes the boogeyman look like the tooth fairy! The creepy aesthetic, dark and mystic tales, left us wanting to learn more about the ghosts and legends of Prague.
3. Street Thai Massage- Look, these places are EVERYWHERE, but we understand why! You haven't had a massage until you've been to one of the many Thai massage places in Prague. Not only were the massages satisfying, it was cheap; they gave you tea; and one of the ladies got a kink out of my neck I've been having for almost a year! There's a lot of walking in Prague and the streets aren't necessarily the best, why not stop in and get an afternoon massage??
4. Prague Castle- I'm cheating a bit, but there is no denying the beauty, mystic, and history of Prague Castle, and its eye-dropping buildings. St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George's Basilica, Vladislav Hall, and the Golden Lane, are just a few of the amazing places to visit on the complex. Prague Castle is the largest ancient castle in the world. It has sustained many fires and attempts to overtake it, but still survived. Additionally, we got to see the Czech Crown Jewels, which are otherworldly to see in person. Also, don't miss the changing of the guard, the various shops in the Golden Lane, and take some amazing pictures of Prague's oldest winery. The view here is simply amazing, as you can see ALL of Prague and compare the Old Town to New Prague. Simply AMAZING.

5. Bernard Pivni Lazne, Beer Spa- One of favorite things to do while in Prague was to visit the Bernard Beer Spa! This place is amazing, comfortable, and most importantly, RELAXING! The staff was welcoming, nice, and friendly. We paid for an hour of spa treatment. What does beer have to do with it, you ask? The hot tub was filled with beer oils and hops! It felt great on our skin, and we didn't want to get out! LOL. On top of that, we had unlimited beer on tap! After the spa treatment, we laid on top of heated beds and relaxed for the remainder of the time! We left with a free gift...more BEER. Can't argue with that! This is a must-do thing in Prague!

6. (This one is for the 18+ Audience)...Sex Machines Museum- I may lose some readers, but stick with me! Sexuality is a tough subject I know, but nothing could be better than to properly educate yourself on sex at the Sex Machines Museum in Prague! Probably one of our favorite places, the Sex Machines Museum is one of the must-visit places in Prague. I won't spill all of the beans, but be prepared to laugh, be amazed, and taken aback by what the museum has to offer, and you may discover some things about yourself while there!Have fun Trav'lovers! Remember to drink a lot of Czech beer, eat some roasted duck, keep an open mind, and enjoy your journey in Prague!!
-Justin




Wow! This is amazing and very insightful! I can't wait to visit Prague. It is beautiful.
ReplyDelete